Musculoskeletal, Oral, Skin and Sensory Network
1. What is your vision for this CRG Network?
This Network consists of a wide range of longstanding experienced Review Groups across 8 chronic conditions. The Network provides a wonderful opportunity for these experiences to be shared so we can move to harmonize our approaches and to learn from each other about ways of the handling the various administrative and scientific challenges.
2. What are the key 2-3 goals including quality and innovations you have planned for this CRG Network?
- Support for all groups to adopt the new Priority Setting Guidance and update their own Priority Lists within the new Framework
- Support for at least one of the Review Groups in this Network will tackle each of the Content Strategy Priorities of Prioritisation by networks [ Prognosis and risk factors; Expanded data sources; Network meta-analyses; Equity; Rapid reviews; Living systematic reviews; RC T classifier]
- Establishing a monthly webinar series for the Network
The Network Associate and Senior Editor along with their CRG community have now finalised the strategic plan for the coming two years after deliberations online and with one face-to-face meeting in September 2018. Their plans are based on five key objectives that will guide their work until 2020:
- Supporting review production and capacity
- Evaluating Network scope and prioritisation of topics
- Fostering collaboration within the Network and with the wider Cochrane community
- Supporting knowledge translation to increase the impact of Cochrane reviews
- Ensuring accountability and sustainability of the Network